1. cerebrumhabeo: Thanks for all the degree info! :)
2. Anon: Hahaha amazing, thrilled to hear the blog arrested your attention to such an extent!
3. Anon: I recently answered a similar question what a degree in book arts entails, you can read all about it here! :) It’s kind of a combination of many different fields of art really!
4. lecteurs: Thank you m’dear!
5. Anon: The wonderful Book of Lights is a coffee table pop-up book designed by Takeshi Ishiguro. I believe you are able to purchase yourself a copy if you search ze googles! :D
6. Anon: My grandmother wrote her own autobiography called The Fun Palace, although she passed away before she could finish writing about much of the latter half of her life. I would love to do a bigger project on her though! My brother and father are in the very early stages of writing a possible TV drama about certain family members and their experiences during WW2. One of the episodes would be all about Agnes and my grandfather Desmond, who was first cousins with Winston Churchill.
7. Anon: You know I actually have no idea, as I have never made an altered book sculpture myself! I imagine most folks use an exacto knife and glue over spraymount though? I’m sure there must be tutorials on it on youtube!
Hope everyone had a great weekend x